Here are your recruiting updates from the past week:
- Adam Beck, 84 rated S and Minnesota freshman DB, is transferring to Texas Tech. Beck was committed to Texas Tech for six months before flipping to the Red Raiders. Seth C wrote about it on Wednesday.
- Nnamdi Adim-Madumere, 88 rated WR/TE, named Texas Tech in his Top 10 on Thursday. Other schools include Alabama, Boise State and Texas A&M among others.
- Zach Tanner of InsideTheRedRaiders posted a list of recruits visiting Texas Tech this weekend. I’m not going to list them because of his hard work, but there are some important recruits. You can look at the list here.
- Jordan Lathon, 89 rated CG, visited SMU on Thursday and is planning on visiting Lubbock. Lathon was recently a Northwestern commit before getting out of his NLI.
- Keonte Kennedy, 88 rated SG, committed to Xavier over SMU and Texas Tech on Friday. Kennedy was originally committed to Xavier before the head coach left. Tech still has one scholarship for 2018.
- Marcus Watson, 97 rated SG, received an offer from the Red Raiders on Wednesday. Watson has 15+ offers so far.
- Victor Iwuakor, 92 rated PF, picked up an offer from Texas Tech on Friday. Iwuakor has 12 offer so far according to 247sports.