Texas Tech head football coach Kliff Kingsbury and Robert Giovannetti discuss a handful of topics heading into spring break.
- New turf.
- Kingsbury watching the NCAA Tournament
- Integrating the new players.
- Shimonek has waited for this as long as anyone. Works as hard as anyone.
- Didn’t get to watch Mahomes in the NFL Combine, but know a team will get something special.
- New coaches Jabbar Juluke and Terrance Jamison.
- With new strength coach, lots of up-downs the first year and hold each other more accountable the second year.
- Biggest thing this spring is to get those guys caught up.
- Spring game at the Star, Permian Basin. Having three showtimes will help the players.